Needed: Information on working as a toxicologist

Anne Lilie Anne.Lilie at extern.uni-ulm.de
Sun Jul 2 15:43:35 EST 1995

Hello!

I am interested in studying toxicology or eco-toxicology.
If I graduate with a Dr. degree, what would my daily work be as
toxicologist (spelling?) or eco-toxicologist?
Where do they work?
Can a eco-toxicologist work as a toxicologist, and vice versa?
Is there a big difference between those two fields of study?

How is the jobmarket in this field (in Europe: mainly Germany, France,
Spain)
and Northamerica (Canada)?

Do Hospitals have toxicologists? If yes what do they do?
Or does one have to be a Dr.med. who is specialized in toxicology?

Are a lot of toxin-tests still performed on animals?
Which have been replaced, and which are still done on animals?
Does eco-toxicology also require tests on animals? If yes, which?

Thank you, I am waiting anxiously for your answers!!!

Anne.Lilie at extern.uni-ulm.de

--
Anne Lilie
Anne.Lilie at extern.uni-ulm.de