Nutrition Lab Course

Mike Kolotila x3887 mkolotil at NECCADM3.NECC.MASS.EDU
Wed Jul 5 14:39:15 EST 1995

Hi Bionetters;
This fall I am assigned to teach a nutrition lab section.  This is a
course for non-majors, so their laboratory skills are nil.  All of the
book reps that I have spoken with do not have a nutrition lab manual.
Basically what I need are labs that deal with some aspect of nutrition,
but do not require a lot of laboratory skill.  If anyone out there, would
be kind enough to direct to source(s) or would be willing to share what
they do in a similar situation I would be most grateful.  Thanks alot in

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail:  mkolotil at
                                   *       :  MKOLOTILA at
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * voice :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  *
 100 Elliott Way                   * fax   :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *
                  Palindrome:  Have DNA, Will Travel