Please evaluate my hypothesis!!

William C. Easttom II skeptic at icon.net
Tue Jul 4 16:36:53 EST 1995

I noticed an odd occurance. A short time ago I became a vegetarian, since that
time I have found myself capable of approaching normally skiddish animals
(ducks, squirrels, etc).  I also spoke to an individual who is not a
vegetarian, but for a short time, while in central america, was forced into
temporary vegetarianism and experienced the same phenomena.  My hypothesis is
that carnivors exude a different smell than herbivores thereby triggering a
flight response in potential prey.  I would appreciate your
evaluations/critiques of my idea, please email me .

Thank you.