Mosquito information wanted

KENNETH W. BLANK KWBLAN00 at ukcc.uky.edu
Wed Jul 5 17:23:14 EST 1995

In article <3td93e$l0j at news.xs4all.nl>
dale at xs1.xs4all.nl (dale) writes:

>I am looking for information on mosquitos and mosquito control.
>
>I am working in northern Russia and Poland.
>
>I want to know about their life cycles, how long they live, how far they
>travel, etc.
>And about chemical or other control agents that are used against them,
>and the effects of these agents on the environment.
>
>You may reach me directly at
>dale at xs4all.nl
>
>Thanks,
>Dale
>

>--
>dale at xs4all.nl

Dear Dale,

     You should probably subscribe to mosquito-l at iastate.  This group is
comprised of persons that are interested in mosquitoes and mosquito control.
I am working in mosquito control, but could not help with mosquitoes in Russia
or Poland, but someone on the group probably will be of help.  Just contact the
group and they will tell you how to subscribe.

KENNETH W. BLANK
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY                           PHONE 606-257-7470
DEPARTMENT OF ENTOMOLOGY                         E-MAIL KWBLAN00 at UKCC.UKY.EDU
S-225 AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE BLDG--NORTH
LEXINGTON, KY 40546-0091