HELP WANTED ON THE SYNDROME DE CARTHAGENE (FRENCH SPELLING)

Reynald Messerli rmesse at iprolink.ch
Thu Jul 6 15:17:34 EST 1995

Hello everybody!

We do know a litlle booy of ten years, who has contracted this illness. I don't know the english translation o of this
syndroma. Actually, it appears that he is the only person who has this illness in Switzerland.

If someone has some informations to give us concerning that, please do answer or tell me where I can find help.One more thing,
this boy, has all his principal organs which are inversed (excuse me but I'not a doctor, ...)what I want to s say is t that he
has his heart at the right side, and so on...

Please do email at rmesse at iprolink.ch

In advance, thank you to all of you

Reynald Messerli