Please evaluate my hypothesis!!

Mike Mitchell mike at
Fri Jul 7 04:44:41 EST 1995

In article <3tfcat$95n at>, sibbald at (Peter
Sibbald) wrote:

> I used to live entirely on a diet of small animals that i would leap
> upon and devour when they weren't watching. Needless to say, the animals
> were terrified. Now I subsist almost entirely on rhubarb and am much
> more mellow. The animals are much more accepting of me now but this
> is probably because I am not leaping on them while nashing my teeth,
> rather than any pacifying odor caused by excessive rhubarb consumption.
> :-)
> leg pullingly yours,  peter

What about the poor rhubarb that you are now savaging?

Michael Mitchell                      "Smoke me a kipper,
User Support                      I'll be back for breakfast."
Molecular Biology Software          Ace Rimmer, Test Pilot
Imperial Cancer Research Fund          BBC-TV Red Dwarf
+44 (0)171 269 3115