need info on a congenital malformation

borja Fernandez borja at ccuma.sci.uma.es
Mon Jul 10 11:27:47 EST 1995

Hello,
I work on congenital cardiac malformations with a strain of Syrian hamsters. I h
ave found an embryo (11 days post-coitum) in which the only macroscopical anomal
ly is a completelly sinuous or serpentain neural tube. Does anybody know somethi
ng about it. The strain of Syrian hamsters whith which I work probably have
problems related to the neural crest. Any suggestions.....

I am not subscribed to this newsgroup. So please, If you wont you can e-mail me.

Borja           Borja at ccuma.sci.uma.es

Dept. Animal Biology
Fac. Science
Univ. Málaga (Spain)