Urine-remedy for asthma?

Tue Jul 11 20:03:48 EST 1995

I don't know about asthma, but there is another
piece of people's medicine:

If you suddenly get burned and no better medicine at
hand, the best quick remedy is urine (own or sombody's
else). This is, in fact, recommended in older military
and naval manuals and apparently works well.(perhaps
even better than "official" medicine).
[ also, does not require research funding ].

Alex Berezin