(U)

agilardi at VNET.IBM.COM agilardi at VNET.IBM.COM
Thu Jul 13 16:05:22 EST 1995

| --> De: ALDO GILARDINO  T/L: 8-845-2557 VMANDINO(AGILARDI) |
Tema:    (U)

How I can participate in the Sleep forum ? I do not know a lot
about internet yet but I am interested to investigate some info
about sleep and to send some results that I have with my work.

Could somebody answer me ?