Agent Orange & my neighbor
psyche at fohnix.metronet.com
Sun Jul 16 23:06:46 EST 1995
A few minutes ago, my next door neighbor rang my doorbell and told
1) he's had a few beers,
2) he sprayed Agent Orange on some grass in his backyard about 8
3) and about 8 hours ago, he sprayed Agent Orange in my driveway
to kill some grass and meant to tell me about it earlier,
4) he probably sprayed too much because everything he sprayed is
dead and looks burned,
5) that I probably shouldn't be walking around barefoot and to
keep my dog off the grass,
6) the symptoms are dizziness/nausea/blindness,
7) he got the stuff from "friendly neighbors".
I really don't know how he got hold of the stuff (or if it was
really Agent Orange), but I'm freaking out right now and don't
know what to do -- the grass he sprayed looks bad. Calling the
police seems appropriate -- but what would they do?
I'd appreciate any advice on what to do -- information on Agent
Orange -- dangers of poisoning -- .... I'm also concerned about
my dog because he ran through the sprayed grass this afternoon
to get to the backyard (which wasn't sprayed); he seems ok at
thanks for any help.....
More information about the Bioforum