biofeedback/PC

Eugene A. Zeak Jr. gzeak at gate.net
Tue Jul 18 07:45:36 EST 1995

Please accept my apology if this is not the approriate area in which to
ask this question, but I am having a very difficult time locating any
useful information.

My wife, Cindy, and I both have multiple sclerosis.  We are fortunat
(sic) to be in the group of approxiametly 10% that experience chronic pain.

A few nights ago we saw (on TV) a bioseedback device one couls interface
with their PC.  It used finger electrodes to measure whatever...anyway,
the bottom line is that a person could control a trace on the screen by
reducing their stress level.  I've wondered if this sort of device might
be helpful to us, but I cannot seem to find any information on sources,
use, etc.

If anyone in this group can assist, I will be very grateful.

Thank you, Gene...