Cell adhesive for micro injection

Dirk Schabe dschabe at sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 20 06:52:58 EST 1995

Hi there !

I'm desparately searching for something to glue single plant cells tightly to
a glass slide. So far, we simply used polylysine, but now we're trying for
long-time observation and thus need something which will not kill our cells
within 30 minutes.

I have recently heard about a cell adhesive called CellTight or something
like that, but I do not know anything but the product's name; so if anybody on
the net could point me to the manufacturer or provide any further information
about CellTight or a comparable product, I would be very grateful.

BTW: as I cannot read this group regularly, please reply via e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Bye, Dirk

                           ( ____ )
Dirk Schabe                  (..)     E-mail: dschabe at 129.206.100.126
Dept. of Cytology                (dschabe at sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de)
Heidelberg University                           Fax: (49)-6221/564913
Germany                                       Phone: (49)-6221/563406