Keith Robison robison at
Thu Jul 20 06:30:00 EST 1995

Mahlon G. Kelly (mgk at darwin.clas.Virginia.EDU) wrote:
: Can anyone tell me if there is a group or www site on teaching
: in biology?

I just put together  (but haven't gotten around to announcing)
	The WWW Virtual Library: Instructional Resources in Biology

which lists a number of sites with materials of interest to
educators & students in biology.  Course notes, textbook supplements,
on-line tutorials, experiment simulations, and databases
among the useful resources you will find listed here.

Good luck & please let me know of additional resources.

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Genetics / HHMI

robison at