Need Biology Portfolio Info

Dennis Plyler dplyler at comp.uark.edu
Thu Jul 20 17:01:14 EST 1995

Our district is currently preparing a portfolio handbook for teachers.  I
have been asked to find specific examples of secondary science teachers
who are using portfolios.  We are looking for specific examples of
portfolio assessment in BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, or PHYSICS.  If you are
_CURRENTLY_ using portfolio assessment in any of these subjects, please
share your experiences with me.  Thanks in advance!  Please respond to my
E-mail address.

** Dennis J. Plyler                     Email: dplyler at comp.uark.edu  **
** Chemistry Teacher                    Work Phone: 501.444.3050      **
** Fayetteville High School, 1001 W. Stone St., Fayetteville, AR 72701**
* PGP Key ID 0x8D12BE9F  49 A8 89 1B 7D 1E 54 95 3B 59 A2 A7 3A 2E 16 47 *