Citation Request: Toxic Effects of H2O2

Nathan Bays nat at
Fri Jul 21 10:39:29 EST 1995

I am writing a review article on the role of reactive oxygen species
in the plant defense response. I would be very grateful if someone
could cite references that describe the toxic effects of hydrogen
peroxide on bacteria or fungi. I would be EXTREMELY grateful if
someone could provide references that deal with hydrogen peroxide
in plant=microbe interactions. The literature is quite sparse in the
latter area, and I want to include as much research as I can in the

Thank you very much for your help.
Please respond to nat at

Nathan W. Bays
The University of Texas at Austin