PUBLIC WAREHOUSE INFO LINE

Ben at southernwhse Ben at southernwhse
Tue Jul 25 07:49:52 EST 1995

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 95 06:56:01 PDT
From: Ben at southernwhse
Subject: WAREHOUSING INFO LINE

     For information on Public/Contract Warehousing in the United States ,
please e-mail your request to Ben at southernwhse.com

     Items offered:   1) What is Public/Contract Warehousing ?
                      2) What are Value added services ?
                      3) References for different U.S. locations.
                      4) Rate information for Houston , Texas needs.
                      5) Rating information ( please specify your needs )

     If we do not know the information you are requesting , we will point
you in the right direction to get the request filled.  We are here to help
make your distribution channel run smoothly !

VISIT OUR WEB PAGE AT:    http://www.icsi.net/Southern/

GOOD WAREHOUSING !
Ben at southernwhse.com