Medical Survey/Sexual Satisfaction

SURVEY SURVEY at OMNI.VOICENET.COM
Thu Jul 27 12:35:16 EST 1995

Medical Survey/Sexual Satisfaction

We are conducting a serious medical survey on issues concerning sexual satisfaction as it
relates to male anatomy.  We are looking for both men's and women's
perspectives/responses.  The survey will be conducted exclusively by e-mail.  All
individual questionnaire responses will be held in strict confidence.  Only the final totals
will be released to interested parties.  Please e-mail your request for the survey
questionnaire to survey at omni.voicenet.com.  All survey requests will be considered.

This is a serious medical survey on issues concerning sexual satisfaction as it relates to
male anatomy.  We are looking for both men's and women's responses.