Info. needed for building a antibiotic plant.

chen bi-liang bl-chen at
Fri Jul 28 12:19:25 EST 1995

We are in an early preliminary state of feasibility study of building
a antibiotic manufacture.  The capacity of the factory should be able
to produce about 1 million pounds of the antibiotic (Lysine is the one that
we have in mind, right now).

I have a few questions, could someone give me some advice?

1. where can I find a good consultant to do the plant designing for

2. How long it's going to take to have the plant ready?

3. How much capital is needed for the whole project?

Thank you in advance.

Bi-liang Chen
bl-chen at