Andrew McCaddon Andrew at
Sat Jul 29 07:21:43 EST 1995

In article <3vc3ar$pe7 at>
           cowne at "all cowne" writes:

> In <3uoi09$ah2 at> simpson at (Katrina
> Simpson) writes:
> >
> >Hi,
> >I had heard rumors of a bionet.neuroscience.amyloid newsgroup being
> >started, does anyone have any info
> >(please send email :simpson at
> >Katrina Simpson
> I am also seeking info on Amyloidosis; its symptoms and effects, near
> term and far term.
> JBoteler
Yes, the newsgoup bionet.neuroscience.amyloid exists. I don't know enough
about different internet setups, but I found it in my list of newsgroups
and simply added it to my offline groups. If this doesn't work, let me
know and I'll ask on the newsgroup itself for you how you subscribe.
Best wishes

Dr Andrew McCaddon  Gardden Road Surgery,  The Internet:
                    Rhos, Wrexham,         "One small step for me,
                    Clwyd, North Wales      One giant leap for my 'phone bill."
                    LL14 2EN