amyloid??

Andrew McCaddon Andrew at mccaddon.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 29 07:21:43 EST 1995

In article <3vc3ar$pe7 at ixnews7.ix.netcom.com>
           cowne at ix.netcom.com "all cowne" writes:

> In <3uoi09$ah2 at mother.usf.edu> simpson at com1.med.usf.edu (Katrina
> Simpson) writes:
> >
> >Hi,
> >I had heard rumors of a bionet.neuroscience.amyloid newsgroup being
> >started, does anyone have any info
> >(please send email :simpson at com1.med.usf.edu)
> >Katrina Simpson
>
> I am also seeking info on Amyloidosis; its symptoms and effects, near
> term and far term.
> JBoteler

Yes, the newsgoup bionet.neuroscience.amyloid exists. I don't know enough
about different internet setups, but I found it in my list of newsgroups
and simply added it to my offline groups. If this doesn't work, let me
know and I'll ask on the newsgroup itself for you how you subscribe.
Best wishes
Andrew

--
Dr Andrew McCaddon  Gardden Road Surgery,  The Internet:
                    Rhos, Wrexham,         "One small step for me,