God Denied Tenure...

glover martin gwmartin at husc7.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 29 12:42:18 EST 1995

Here is a list of reasons, posted in my lab, of why God never received
tenure.  Sorry, but I never found out the source.

1.	He had only one major publication.
2.	It was in Hebrew.
3.	It had no references.
4.	It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5.	Some doubt He wrote it Himself.
6.	He may have created the world, but what has He done since?
7.	The scientific community has not been able to replicate His results.
8.	He never got permission from the ethics board to use human subjects.
9.	When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by
	drowning the subjects.
10.	He rarely came to class and just told students to "read the book."
11.	Some say He had His son teach the class.
12.	He expelled His first two students.
13.	His office hours were irregular and sometimes held on a mountaintop.
14.	Although there were only 10 requirements, most students failed.

Trei