ANNOUNCE: Ocean Information Technology Showcase WebSitte

James Brown jbrown at
Fri Jun 2 09:50:32 EST 1995

Announcing the Ocean Information Technology Showcase
Web Site.  You can find us at:

Read on to find what it's all about!

What:		Twenty Canadian companies specializing
	in ocean information technology will present
	a showcase for Summit media and delegates of
	our ocean mapping and 	space technology
	expertise, as part of the G7 Summit.

Where:	The presentations will take place on board
	two Department of Fisheries and Oceans
	the CSS CREED and CSS MATTHEW, Purdy's Wharf,
	Halifax. The MATTHEW will remain alongside
	the wharf; the CREED will leave the wharf at
	scheduled times for practical demonstrations
	of real time navigation, data collection and
	processing technologies.

When:	June 15 to 17 for Summit media and delegates;
	an open house for the public will be held June

Why:	To demonstrate Canada's technical expertise in
	the design and use of space surveillance,
	instrumentation, ocean mapping and information
	technology for the management of our ocean and
	costal zones.

For more information contact: jbrown at