Experts in Bacterial/Yeast Genetics Needed!!!

GD popa0206 at PO-Box.McGill.CA
Sat Jun 3 15:55:18 EST 1995

I am proposings a new news group

I am looking for experts in bacterial and/or yeast genetics and recombination
including DNA repair systems
to lead the discussion in these areas.

I have already volunteers for VDJ and Genome Accessibilty
to lead discussion in these areas

All that is entailed is that you look over the news group once a month and
post now and again to spur on discussion, you also require an E-mail address<grin>.

If anyone is interested please e-mail me and I will send you a copy of the preliminary

Thanks For your time

Graham Dellaire			Snail Mail:
                                  Red Cross, Research
McGill Univeristy                 Montreal Blood Services
Faculty of Medicine               3131 Sherbrooke St. East
Div. of Experimental Medicine     Montreal, QC, Canada
E-mail: popa0206 at H1W 1B2
B2XE at
Fax: (514) 525 0881
Voice: (514) 527 1501 ext 175