Pre-natal Toxicology of Mercury (inorganic)

Charlie Wright Genetics cw117 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 5 12:09:03 EST 1995

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place, but I'm trying to find references (or
just data) on pre-natal studies of Hg (metal/vapour) exposure.  Does Hg
cross placental barriers, what effects, elevated miscarriage, etc...

Merck Index is of little use. Most Tox. web sites have revealed little.

Any good tips? (email appreciated, this is not my usual haunt)

Cheers,
Charlie
--
C. R. Wright                                    Dept. of Genetics
+44 (0)1223 333970 telephone                    Univ. of Cambridge