Peer Review: Reply to Dr. Mulaik

Mon Jun 5 12:02:21 EST 1995

Thank you for your reply (below) - I, too, appreciate that
regardless of the views and interests, we both agree that
there are always "more details" for those who are willing to
look, listen and discuss the issues rather than stick to
the (often unfounded and arbitrary) belief systems.

Unfortunately, many (majority ?) of our "learned colleagues"
are not up to this - they remind me those notorious
professors (MAJORITY at the time !) who refused to look
through the Galieleo's telescope, because they "already knew"
that all what he saw was just a hallucination.

Alex Berezin