Source for WHHL Rabbits, 2nd posting

John Piper john.piper at utmb.edu
Mon Jun 5 09:14:45 EST 1995

        Does anyone out there know of a source for Watanabe Heritable
Hyperlipidemic (WHHL) rabbits in the United States ?  A supplier somwhere
in Texas would be preferrable, but information on any suppliers would be
greatly appreciated.  The people at Sprague Dawley gave me a number at the
NIH, but I have yet to recieve a response.  Also, information on the cost
of these animals would be a great help ( I am interested in acquiring the
heterozygous strain).

                                        Thanks in advance,

                                        John Piper
                                        Graduate Student