Seeking info on plague theory

Wed Jun 7 00:11:05 EST 1995

Dear Christopher,
See:

Gordon, R. & J.E. Tyson (1993). Fatal sexually transmitted diseases
(FSTDs), such as AIDS, select for the evolution of monogamy and provide a
model for background extinction. J. Biol. Systems  1(4), 1-26.

I'll send you a copy if you can't find it in your library.
Best, -Dick Gordon, U. Manitoba[Jun7,95]