Diet Changes in Prisons change behaviors...

Robert Dobbs rdobbs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 13 10:49:25 EST 1995

Some years ago I read of a study that changed the diet of a controlled
prison population and changed their behaviors from aggressive, hostile
and violent to more rational (controllable) patterns .  The changes
imposed were, of course, nutritional, and included administering the
plus-or-minus right amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.  Can
anyone help me find this study or reports on same, or give me a
suggested direction for search.  Please.

RDobbs at ix.netcom.com