non-flourescent immersion oil

William Tivol tivol at
Wed Jun 14 14:38:46 EST 1995

Hans-Georg Klieber (klieber at papin.HRZ.Uni-Marburg.DE) wrote:

: We are doing flourescence measurements using an oil
: immersion objective.

: We are looking for a low flourescent or non flourescent
: oil and for a suitable cleaning agent for the lenses
: and other parts that come in contact with the oil.

: Thank you for your hints and advice.

Dear Hans-Georg,
	You might try posting this to sci.techniques.microscopy and/or send-
ing it to the microscopy mailing list at "microscopy at".  One
of the readers of those groups would surely know the answer.  Good luck.
				Bill Tivol