Question on mosquitoes?

Marc Bellefeuille mbelle at ottnews.shl.com
Mon Jun 19 08:29:32 EST 1995

Hello there!

If this is not the correct group to post this question to, could someone please let me know which group(s) I could post this question to.

I'd like to know in short form what are some of the benefits (if any) mosquitoes bring to the environment?

If you are interested to know why am i asking, this is for an opening to a presentation I am making to a group of computer professionals.

Also, could I ask you to e-mail the answer mostly because I don't often read these newsgroups.

Many thanks,

Marc Bellefeuille
SHL Systemhouse
Ottawa, Ontario