comparative biochemistry and physiology Part B

Gary Kuleck gkuleck at lmumail.lmu.edu
Tue Jun 20 18:02:28 EST 1995

	Because of space considerations, our department has been forced to find
a new home for the Journal- Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part
B with issues ranging from 1983 through 1992.  The issues are packed and
waiting to be shipped; the only cost would be that of shipping, estimated
to be approximately $55 for U.S. locations.  Shipping costs may vary for
locations outside the U.S.  If interested, please contact me.

Gary Kuleck
Biology Department
Loyola Marymount University
7101 W. 80th Street