Endangered Species

Melissa Volekaert mvolekae at ac.brocku.ca
Mon Jun 26 20:21:24 EST 1995

    I am currently designing an educational kit that teachers will be
able to use in their classrooms to increase understanding and awarness
about endangered species.  The kit will involve an educational
simulation that will give students a hands on experience, and allow
them to attempt to find a solution to this problem.
    I am looking for any information regarding endagered species.
More specifically those in Ontario.  If you have any information, I
would greatly appreciate it if you could forward it to me.
    If you have any suggestions of books I could include on a
bibliography (children's stories as well as non-fiction), ideas on
where to find coloured pictures of the Ontarian species, or any kits
that you have used/heard of that you think might help me, please let
me know.
    Furthermore, if you have any ideas, suggestions, comments etc.
those would also be greatly appreciated.  Thank-you in advance for
your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Melissa Volekaert

*Please respond to mvolekae at dewey.ed.BrockU.CA