postdoctoral position-UCSB

Lori Kohlstaedt kohlstaedt at sbmm1.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 27 20:11:20 EST 1995

A postdoctoral position in Structural Biology is available in my laboratory.
Appointment will be initially for one year with the possibility of renewal.
Possible projects concern either the study of viral polymerases or of
cytoskeletal proteins.  Our work combines protein biochemistry and X ray
crystallography in an integrated approach, providing excellent training
opportunities in both.  We have new, state-of-the-art diffraction equipment
and a well funded biochemistry laboratory.  Our setting, at the University
of California, Santa Barbara, provides stimulating scientific interaction
and a location of exceptional physical beauty.  Send C.V. and references to:
L. Kohlstaedt,  Dept. of Chemistry, University of California, Santa Barbara,
Santa Barbara, CA 93106 or reply to the e-mail address listed below. :-)The
University of California is still an equal opportunity employer, no matter
who's in congress :-)

Lori Kohlstaedt
Dept. of Chemistry, University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
(805) 893-7040
<Reciprocal Space, the Final Frontier>