fireflies

Mark Tetreault tetreaul at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Jun 29 10:43:57 EST 1995

Dear bionet -

Could you please send us some info on fireflies? My young daughter
loves them, and is very curious as to where they go in the daytime,
are  "glow worms" firefly larvae, when and where can they be found,etc.
We live in Toronto, Ontario and there are fireflies around in the
summertime in rural areas.
The reason I am doing this via the internet is to help show her ways
of using the computer.
Any information, or internet resources you could provide would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Leslie Knowles and daughter Lucille