A layman with an intrest in accurate art in Sci.Fi.xenobio.!?

Loyal Smith decon9 at pacificrim.net
Sat Jun 24 23:04:38 EST 1995

 I'm by no means an academic but I am looking for information on
investgation into evolutionary therory and reachable resourses about
other lifeforms within the C.H.N.O.P.S and beyond. My reasoning is
the same as Leonardo de V. " Take your art from nature." and if someone
has the resources a person can take from another persons speculation
with the disipline of science or the resourses known then perhaps i can
spark the old creative side with a little serious background which shows
up as notes on just about every sketch. So relax i just need the facts
for my own information. Not the the kind i'll send to the mothership.
;)

                               thanks for the time!
                                 Cub