eye color - changing with mood

E.E. Frost eef1000 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 1 05:39:41 EST 1995

On 19 Feb 1995, longo agora wrote:

> There is a person of my acquaintance whose hazel eyes (greenish/gray)
> turn crystal blue when this lady is happily excited- no other mood will
> cause this- I have long wondered at this - will a knowledgeable person
> please explain?

I have also witnessed this phenomenon, in someone who fancied me.  i.e.
when ever he saw me his eyes changed to a bright sparkling blue (from a
fairly wishy washy colour).  I thought it was my imagination until a
friend of mine commented on it as well, that is, she noticed that when he
was looking at me his eyes changed colour.

Interesting?

                             eef1000 at cus.cam.ac.uk
                Row row row your boat gently down the stream
                       Merrily merrily merrily merrily
                            Life is but a dream