Paid job ads on BIOSCI and/or in bionet.*

Dan Zabetakis dan at
Thu Mar 2 01:09:37 EST 1995

In article <3j2ol0$145 at>,
Una Smith <una.smith at> wrote:
>states at (David J. States) writes:
>>The group has been an active service that is explicitly
>>advertising.  I think it would be appropriate to impose a moderate fee
>>for posting in this forum.
>I like this suggestion, provided (1) is moderated and
>(2) the gated mailing list is maintained.  I am particularly firm

   Don't forget 3) Reimburse all intermediate news sites that carry for thier expense.
  You _can't_ charge people for providing a service that costs you no
more than it costs hundreds or thousands of other sites that carry you