Mullers Ratchet???

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:45:48 EST 1995

In article <3j2l0p$drg at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, ehsim at aol.com (Ehsim) wrote:

> Help!!!!!  I am doing a presentation on P. formosa and I need to know what
> Mullers ratchet is.  Please eme asap.
>

> thanks

Not sure...something to do with putting objects into the ratchet...turn
the handle and it cranks out progeny that are mutated..

that is the basic understanding i got from an object found in BioMOO that
someone was simulating.

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888