Mullers Ratchet???

Martin D. Leach leach at
Thu Mar 2 11:45:48 EST 1995

In article <3j2l0p$drg at>, ehsim at (Ehsim) wrote:

> Help!!!!!  I am doing a presentation on P. formosa and I need to know what
> Mullers ratchet is.  Please eme asap.
> thanks

Not sure...something to do with putting objects into the ratchet...turn
the handle and it cranks out progeny that are mutated..

that is the basic understanding i got from an object found in BioMOO that
someone was simulating.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
My homepage:
Biotech company listing:

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet 8888