Nice BatGame Available ^v^ ^v^

Meindert de Jong [^_^] tpejong at rcl.wau.nl
Fri Mar 3 05:19:00 EST 1995

^v^                             BAT-GAME
      ^v^     ^v^              `--------'
Het Groene Wiel
Hendrikweg 14-B               ^v^
6703 AW Wageningen
The Netherlands        Phone: (+31) 8370 22041

_Introduction_
By playing this bat game pupils of primary school may better
understand how sonar- or echo-locating system is actually
working for these animals. In the Bat-Game pupils act like a
bat while theyhave to find their way in the 'dark' across
invisible obstacles. It deserves attention to use the program
only in combination with accompanying documentation.
_Installation_
The program works on IBM PCs with VGA. Problems may arise with
some versions of Windows. The batch program 'install' will
copy files from the diskette towards DISK with directory
C:\VLEER
_Getting Started_
Go to directory 'vleer'. This starts up the short version.
Game is over when the bat has found his way out from one cave.
You may extend the number of screens to 5 at maximum. This is
done by adding a number as:  vleer 5
You can leave the program by pushing 'Esc".
Availability:
Please write a request to the address on top and add a bank
note of $25 and we will gladly send you a diskette with the
bat game and a read.me file with instructions.
                 Regards,
        /(_M_)\  Meindert  /(_M_)\
            TPEjong at rcl.wau.NL