fish catch changes/flow changes/nutrient flux changes & impoundments

Dianne Murray dianne at latour.sandelman.ocunix.on.ca
Sat Mar 4 01:12:15 EST 1995

I am looking for refs. and sources of information on  flow reductions
in rivers following water management projects and impoundments, whether
for flood control, or hydroelectric or irrigation reservoirs.
I already have quite a bit of stuff by M.A. Rozengurt and Haydock.  Can
anyone recommend other papers?  Any suggestions on agencies which
would have data on reduced flow (projected or actual)?

I am also looking for information on drops or increases of catch size for
coastal and inland fisheries catch size (before & after on impounded
rivers; and data on unimpounded rivers.)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Dianne