Consultant Needed to ID Rare Beetle

Title24 at garlic.com Title24 at garlic.com
Sun Mar 5 09:57:35 EST 1995

If you are are interested in working on a project in California this month and
if you have great credentials let me know ASAP.  E-mail your resume before
Monday mid-night and I will respond on Tuesday.

The site is in Santa Cruz County and is about 60 acres of hilly, wooded and
open grassland with easy access by car and foot.  We have good topo and would
like to do much of this by e-mail and modem.  If you have an hourly rate please
quote it in initial response.  We will deal with travel expenses seperately.

Thanks,

Darrel Kelly