Please summarize the current proposal

Una Smith una at
Tue Mar 7 11:26:55 EST 1995

ewan birney  <birney at> wrote:

>As someone who would like to participate but has caught the discussion
>half way, could someone (ideally I think at biosci) give an
>"overview" or "summary" of the discussion so far.

You can get expired articles from or,
or possibly other Internet archives of bionet.general elsewhere.

But I think it would be helpful for David Kristofferson to briefly
summarize his current intent, as he has made various points that were
not in the original proposals (that I recall;  they were a bit long).

	Una Smith				una.smith at