Zoological E-mail Directory

Kevin Gaza encxpc at indy.net
Wed Mar 8 21:56:31 EST 1995

        Z O O L O G I C A L    E - M A I L    D I R E C T O R Y

        You can now register with the Zoological E-mail Directory
        through your WWW browser by filling out the form at
        http://www.aazk.ind.net/zoodir/.  Thanks to the World
        Conservation Monitoring Centre, this directory is
        available in a keyword-search format on the World Wide
        Web.  The location is http://www.wcmc.org.uk/infoserv/
        zoodir.html.  Text version updates may be obtained by
        ftp at ftp.wcmc.org.uk in pub/docs.

        If you have a web site and could point to this directory,
        it would be greatly appreciated.

WHO IS INCLUDED:
Zoo and aquarium employees

Administrators of animal-related associations and societies

Wildlife rehabilitators, educators in animal related studies, and those doing
animal-related research and who are associated with one of the following:
  A zoo or aquarium
  An animal-related association or society
  A university, academy, or college

Thank you for your participation.

Terry Polk
Zookeeper