SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN ARTICLE

Steve Firth steve at firthcom.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 09:10:57 EST 1995

In article <1995Mar8.171453.15350 at jax.org>, Carolyn Blake writes:

[Re; 'Y' Chromosome linked to criminal behaviour]

> Please share the appropriate scientific references that back up your
> claim!

Well <g> I submit, Prof. Steve Jone's radio broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on
the subject of genetics and criminality, though I doubt that he has
published this material in written form. Maybe in a back-copy of "The
Listener?"

I suggest that anyone who doubts the linkage between sex and crime
simply reviews the ratio male/female in their local penal system. Or
maybe reviews court cases pertaining to rape and lists how many were an
action by a male victim against a female assailant.
Stephen Firth                                           Matthew: 27,  5
steve at firthcom.demon.co.uk                               Judges:  7, 17
CIS: 100023,3414