Info on Mediterranea Shrimp

Emmanouil Ioannis Kapetanakis kapetana at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Sat Mar 11 00:22:12 EST 1995

Hello everyone, I am a undergraduate biology student at the GWU at
Washington, DC and I am interested to lern more about the Shrimp species
living in the Mediterranea. Espesialy species that live near the shore in
the intertidal zone or close to the shore. Those species are I belive
grass shrimps, but I am not 100% sure. If you have any information on
them or know of a way to get information (Field guides, journal articles
ect) I would appreciate the citations/information.

Thank you for your help

Emmanouil Kapetanakis

P.S. If there is also information in specific countries I would
appreciate anything on the species living on the Eastern Med, in Greece.

--

  *  *********     You Have Read a message from Emmanouil Kapetanakis
***** ********     at Kapetana at circ.gwis.gwu.edu
**************     All the views and opinions expressed above are mine and