Histon Question / Who gave me mesage?

Daisuke Umeno umenotcm at mbox.nc.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Mon Mar 13 09:43:17 EST 1995

I posted qestion about HISTON OCTAMER in Feb. and got several kind mesages
/ info. Now, I 'm writing mail saying thanks.
In the person who gave me response, somebody who is in Ohio State
University was there, but he didn't  identified himself.  I do wish to
contact him right now, but know nothing about him except noted below.

All I have is;
The date of the message;   2/17
His info.;