Cranial Nerves

Jocele Pao-yu Wang jocele at crash.cts.com
Mon Mar 13 03:43:13 EST 1995

Leslie Gartner (lgartner at umabnet.ab.umd.edu) wrote:
: On Fri, 10 Mar 1995, Weazer and/or Nivek wrote:

: >
: > Can any of you smart dudes out there tell me how many Cranial
: > Nerves there are in the human body?????>
: >
: There are 12 cranial nerves in the human (actually twelve pairs of
: cranial nerves). Olfactory; optic; oculomotor; trochlear; trigeminal;
: abducent; facial; acoustic; glossopharyngeal; vagus; accessory; and
: hypoglossal.

: Les Gartner
: lgartner at umabnet.ab.umd.edu

Hi-
	Just thought I'd share the ditty that I learned in high school to
help remember the nerves and their order:  On Old Olympics Tiny Tops A
Fin And German Viewed Some Hops...........
	Of course now 7 years later, I can remember the poem in a flash
but have a harder time remembering the nerves.
	--------> jocele  =)