(no subject)

Laurence S. Cooke lsc3 at tamu.edu
Mon Mar 13 23:00:54 EST 1995

Would anyone happen to know if there are any newsgroups which might
relate to angiogenesis?

The only groups in which I've found anything relating to it are:

bionet.general
a group which I can't access and may be deceased called something like
bionet.cellbio.cardiovascular
and bionet.cellbiol (a few posts involving endothelial cells).

I found an old post (1992, bionet.general) where a person suggested a
"tumor.biol" newsgroup but I don't know if that ever got off the ground.

I also didn't have any luck with cancer related newsgroups but I could
have missed some.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

--