Ron Walenga rxw13 at
Tue Mar 14 11:14:19 EST 1995

In article <3jfkbf$t52 at> kristoff at (David Kristofferson) writes:

>I once again make a plea to hear from those of you who don't normally
>participate in these discussions.  The usual discussants in this group
>have expounded at length as expected.  We'd like to hear from others,
>too.  Please don't be shy!!

Dave -

All things in moderation - especially moderation!

I missed the original post so I don't know how far the moderation would go. If
it were just to keep truly inappropriate posts (e.g. advertisements) off the
newsgroups - no problem. But I would hate to see what gets posted on a
newsgroup decided by a few people.  How long does it really take to view the
subjects, and decide which ones you want to read and which ones you want to

Ron Walenga
Associate Prof Physiology and Pediatrics
CWRU School of Medicine
Cleveland OH 44106