SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN ARTICLE

j a witkowski witkowsk at cshl.org
Wed Mar 15 08:45:29 EST 1995

In Article <3jpmra$9ht at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, psb at bioc.cam.ac.uk (P. S. Brookes.)
wrote:
<deleted>

>>Well <g> I submit, Prof. Steve Jone's radio broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on
>>the subject of genetics and criminality, though I doubt that he has
>>published this material in written form. Maybe in a back-copy of "The
>>Listener?"
<deleted>
>I believe there was a book published to accompany the series.  BBC books will
probably know where you can get it, and what it's called.  So - the material
is in written form.
It was published in 1993.

>Another excellent author on criminal actions and their causes is Colin Wilson.
>His book "Written in Blood" is a history of forensic science from Roman times
>to the present day.

Wilson may be an excellent writer but you wouldn't know it from this book. I
don't recommend it as a good read or as a source of information.

J. A. Witkowski
Banbury Center
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724-0534