wanted: last weeks Quantum

Olaf Reger alf at pican.pi.csiro.au
Tue Mar 14 23:06:06 EST 1995

Hi everybody,
We are talking about <Helicobacter pylori> at uni in the moment and I heard
there was a Quantum episode about its dicovery by Dr. Marshal(?) and his
crew in Perth. Now the big question: Did anybody tape this episode?
I would like to get hold of it. Either as a loan or a copy ( I'll pay
tape, postage and handling of course).
Please send any reply to me directly <alf at pican.pi.csiro.au> since I
don't browse through the news on a regular basis.
Thanx for your time and help
	See you around
			Cheers
				Olaf

                                       ^
                                     cO Ob
| Karl Olaf Reger                      |Tel.(bh): (06) 246 5376	      |
|				       |    (ah): (06) 258 5157       |
| CSIRO Devision of Plant Industry     |  		              |
| GPO Box 1600                         |Fax     : (06) 246 5000       |
| Canberra ACT 2601                    |                              |
| Cnr Clunies Ross ST and Barry DR                                    |
|                                        e-mail: alf at pican.pi.csiro.au|